Welcome to VETbytes!
Thank you for signing up for your 30-day trial of the VETbytes Emergency Medicine app.
Over the next month, we hope you’ll have the chance to experience how this revolutionary point-of-care app can support you with emergency and critical care.
Before you get started, here are some tips to help you get the most out of the app:
- Conditions are presented in two layers
- The Keep It Simple Summary (K.I.S.S.) layer has blue bars and a K.I.S.S. icon
- The detailed layer has green bars and no icon
- Use the expand and contract feature to switch between views
- Use our “jump to” menu and “back to top” features to enable easy navigation
- Click on an image to open an enlarged view
- We have included a warning symbol to alert you to possible pitfalls and dangers
Links to references and full-text articles
- For evidence transparency and to guide your further learning we have included links to abstracts and full texts where they are available
- Access these by clicking on the  or the 1,2,3,
Accessing the app
- You can log in at https://vetbytes.co.uk at any time using the login credentials
- If you forget your password don’t worry, just click the “Forgot password” link
- Click below to load the Emergency Medicine App
BSAVA and VETbytes are teaming up to bring Keep It Simple Summaries (KISS) to the small animal profession.