Skip to content
- All Content available via the Service is provided as guidance only and is not intended to amount to medical advice for any of your patients on which reliance should be placed. We do not have knowledge of your patients’ state of health and although the content is intended to provide general information which may be of interest to you, we cannot guarantee that the content is suitable for any one of your patients. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any use of, or reliance on, any content by a User.
- The publishers, editors and contributors cannot take responsibility for information provided on dosages and methods of application of drugs mentioned or referred to in this publication. Details of this kind must be verified in each case by individual users from up to date literature published by the manufacturers or suppliers of those drugs. Veterinary surgeons are reminded that in each case they must follow all appropriate national legislation and regulations (for example, in the United Kingdom, the prescribing cascade) from time to time in force
- The responsibility for all decisions lies solely with the user and if there is any information in this website that you are unsure about you should cross-check it with alternative sources, including those listed as references. See our disclaimer page for more information
- This resource is developed in the UK so conditions, units and drugs referred to will reflect this
- As this is a new resource we particularly value your feedback. Please send this via email to [email protected] or use this form
error: Alert: Content is protected !!