An evidence-based point-of-care tool, providing ‘best practice’ clinical guidance for small animal vets
VETbytes has been created in association with first opinion vets, nurses and specialists, providing the perfect balance of expertise and practicality
Vets need to keep up to date with the latest clinical information, but when is there time to read the journals?
We’ve done the work, so you don’t have to:
- Our vets have trawled through the literature and collated the latest information into concise practical summaries.
- We have used the best available evidence, including peer-reviewed journals, RCVS knowledge summaries, Best Bets for Vets, consensus statements and veterinary guidelines to create this simple resource.
- There is transparency throughout, with links to abstracts and full texts where available allowing clear differentiation between evidence and opinion.
- VETbytes provides up-to-date guides to support your clinical decision making.
Keep it Simple Summaries (K.I.S.S.)
Who has time to read articles and chapters in a working day?
- Our quick reference Keep It Simple Summaries (K.I.S.S.) are readable in a few minutes giving a clear overview of how to recognise and manage each condition.
- K.I.S.S. layers expand into the full text where you find more detailed information, statistics and drug doses.
- This two-layered approach allows a choice for viewing VETbytes, dependent on the time available.
- Clear prognostic information is designed to support you and your client, useful before admission or at discharge.
VETbytes provides you with the knowledge to treat your patients with confidence.
- Topics are peer reviewed by at least two veterinary specialists.
- Content is updated regularly as evidence is published.